Friday, June 22, 2012

It's a Good Thing I Don't Read More

As many of you know, when I started ready The Twilight Sage, I got hooked.  Hard!  I read all four books in less than a month.  I could not put them down.  On Monday I started reading the Hunger Games.  I can not put it down!  I wake up and read.  I go to sleep reading.  I read when I should be cooking dinner.  I read when I should be cleaning.  I read whenever I can.  Today I did get a few things accomplished, besides reading. 




I don't know what it is about books that I really like, but I just get so into them.  I only have about 100 pages left of the first book.  I can't wait to see what happens to Katniss and Peeta.  I can't wait to find out how Gail responds to the relationship they have formed.  How is Prim back home?  Will I even find out?  I am so giddy and excited about it! 

I am a dork, I know.  I realize there are more important things going on in the world. In my family.  But for now, I am going to escape to Panem.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: