Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh Dear!

I have been really bad about blogging.  The only thing worse (in blogging world) than someone who doesn't blog...is someone who doesn't blog and then talks about how they haven't blogged.  Do you agree? 

Truth is, I just haven't had anything that exciting that I want to blog about.  Over a week has gone by, and a lot has happened, but I just don't feel like it is worth writing about.  I am kind of tired of writing about the weekend.  It seems to be the same stuff.  And with summer here, it will be more of the same.  So let me tell you what the summer weekends will look like now and get it out of the way.

Pool.
Amusement Park.
Occasional trip.

There.  Now, no more WeekEND news.

 I do want to share a fun picture from this past weekend...

Crazy kids!

So, I am not sure what Mondays will bring to my little blog.  We shall see.

Today, I just want to say, enjoy life.  You never know what is going to happen tomorrow, or later today for that matter.

No comments: