Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WeekEND News

It was a long, fun weekend. The kids were off school Friday and Monday. Rob took Friday off and we went to the children's museum. The kids had a blast! So did Rob and I...I am always reminded at places like this how much my kids get along. (They fight, don't get me wrong.) Here is a sweet picture of Broderick taking care of his little sis...
He was carrying her bag up the slide so she could climb up. How sweet!
Rob and Broderick got in a Hurricane machine. It was so funny! The winds reached about 70 mph.
Saturday we went to an indoor play area. Again...we had such a great time. Ate pizza. Played games. Climbed around. It was great!

We also did a little shopping. (That was my request!)

Sunday was Broderick's regional meet. He got out pretty early so it was a short day. We have one more meet and then the season is over! (To be honest, I will be glad to have our Sunday's back.)

Monday Rob was back to work. A friend and I got a sitter and went out for the day. It was a nice, relaxing, slow paced day. We did eat lunch in the car which was a little random. It makes for funny memories though!

I hope you all enjoyed your long weekend!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow. I am starting the Greatest Love Story series. You are not going to want to miss a single post. There are some lovely ladies sharing the great things God has done in their lives.

No comments: