Thursday, June 10, 2010

This Girl...

(September 2009)
just looks bigger! Don't get me wrong, she learned a lot this year, but look at her! There is clearly a big difference in a 3 year old and a 4 year old. (Well, almost 4!) What a great year she had. To think back to that first day of preschool...I was so nervous. I thought she was going to cry and be so sad. Boy was I wrong! She cried on the days she didn't have school. It has been so neat to see the ways God has grown this sweet child over the past several months. She is more mature, her imagination is out of control, she is a little more self sufficient, and she stills light up my world. Her teacher was also AMAZING. (And I am super excited that next year she will be the director of the preschool.) It is so hard to say good-bye to these people that have spent so much time with my children. They have done so much and I don't know if they will ever know.

(August 2010)
So as school ends (and I pull myself together) I say HELLO to new routines, long days, and lots of FUN!

1 comment:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

In the blink of an eye she'll be going on four-TEEN! Love every minute of it you beautiful mom you!