Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A little bit of this and that

We have been so busy this fall. It just seems like life never stops. It has all been good fun stuff though and we like it that way! Here are some pictures of some of the things we have been doing...
Pictures with the sunflowers. Thankfully the wind didn't destroy them before I could get there to get some pictures. It was challenging to get some good shots of the kids though. Tough ages for pictures.
A day at the farm with friends for a hayride, pumpkins, food and ice cream! Hard to believe this kiddos have been buddies for over 4 years!!!
That is our family pumpkin that the kids picked.
I have also been adjusting to a job. Yeah...you read it right. I have accepted a very part time job at church doing preschool coordinating. I have done it before as a volunteer and really enjoyed it. It is super flexible and not demanding. Something perfect! It was truly comical and amazing how God kind of dropped it in my lap. We are also in the process of replacing all of out floors though out our house. I am so excited and can't wait for it to be done. We are doing every room but the bedrooms and bathrooms. (Those will be done at a later date.) I took plenty of before pics and when I get the afters I will post them for all to see.


No comments: