Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What a compliment

Last night, very last minute, we had house church at our house. I was rushing around like a crazy woman trying to get everything together about 30 minutes before people were to be here. Including dinner! (we ordered pizzas, so thanks to Papa Johns for getting 4 pizzas here in 30 minutes!) One of the guys, Chris, had never been to our house before and the first thing he said was, "your house is so homey. I just want to jump on your couch and lay down." Now to some people that would not mean anything, but to me it meant a lot. As a stay at home mom and housewife, that is truly the greatest compliment I could receive! I was more than happy to have house church here, even if it was last minute. And then to receive so a wonderful compliment! Blessing...absolute blessing!