Monday, March 10, 2008

My kids are FUNNY!

Carys and Broderick were playing dress up all morning and they came running out to the kitchen to show me Carys in her sun glasses. This is her holding her thumb up and saying "cool!" I love how kids do a thumbs up. Broderick used to do it the same way.
Another funny moment was at lunch, right after the above picture. Broderick was talking to Carys saying, "you and me will always be best friends, right Carys?" This was even more funny to me, because Jenny and I were just talking this morning about how sweet siblings can be to each other. Then 5 minutes later they are fighting over a toy.

6 comments:

Amber said...

the figthing can drive me crazy, but those sweet moments are worth it! carys looks so adorable in this picture!

jenny said...

Too cute! She is one little diva! And how sweet that they are being such buddies.
Love you,
Jenny

Jeni said...

So cute! Don't you love it when they are best buds.

Jeni said...

That one above was from me...I was logged in under Carabella's. It's Jeni :).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.