Saturday, June 16, 2007

A whole lotta MOJO!

Last night Jenny and I took Rob and Ben out for Father's day. We went to Montgomery Inn for dinner, walked around Kenwood for a little while, had dessert at the Cheesecake factory, and wrapped up the night at our house with a movie. Yes...you guessed it, I didn't make it through the movie. I took a little cat nap and then woke up at the end. I had a second wind! We had great time! We always have fun out with Jenny and Ben though! Nothing left to say about the evening, oh...except....WORD!

I also want to say Happy Father's day to all you dad's! I know being a mom is a hard job, because I am one, but I can only imagine the pressure of being a dad! I know my husband does a fabulous job. I thank God that he has blessed me with a man who loves Him, me, and our family. He works hard to provide financially and spiritually for us. I am also very thankful my dad who I know loves me very much! S0...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: