Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


Cayrs one year ago.



The Birthday Girl!



Broderick singing happy birthday to Carys.


Today Carys is one! It seems very crazy to me. I always feel like when they turn one they aren't really a baby anymore. And since Carys could be my last, it makes me a little sad. Today is a day of celebration though. I am so thankful God blessed our family with such a sweet baby girl. We have a full day of fun planned for her, she won't know the difference, but it will be fun for Broderick if nothing else.


Happy Birthday Carys!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Happy Birthday Carys....so glad we could help you celebrate on your real birthday and today at your party. You are such a sweet little girl and we are blessed to be a part of your life. God bless you....Jenny and crew