Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer has begun!

We have been busy so far this summer with the sunshine and warm weather. The kids have been loving doing so much outside! On Saturday we went to the conservatory, because they were having a Butterfly show. It was really neat. Broderick enjoyed spotting the butterflies and then finding them on the paper. He didn't love this one on his shirt at first, but then he changed his mind.

Carys really loved the butterflies, she was all ready to hold one and touch it. She cracks me up!We went to the spray park yesterday and if she could walk she would have been going right in the water, I kept having to move her back, because I didn't want to get wet.

We also went to a new park. Here is a great picture of my little sweethearts. You can't tell Broderick loves his sister can you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, your kids are just gorgeous. I hope my kids are at least half as cute as yours. :-)

Amber said...

that last picture of them is so cute and sweet!