Thursday, December 28, 2006

Breathe...

The Christmas bustle has come to a calm. We are starting to get all the new toys put away where they belong, which is a process. Thankfully, my husband loves to organize things, so he has done a great job. We blew the bounce house up in the garage today for Broderick to play in and he had fun. He got a ton of new toys, his favorite being dinosaurs and matchbox cars from the movie "Cars". Carys got a lot of new clothes. She will be the best dressed baby. Rob got some clothes, shoes, belts, and a bunch of other things. I got a computer, clothes, coffee pot, knives and screen door. (which I share with my husband of cours.) We had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Hi Amy! I love your blog! Pictures!They're great! Visit mine anytime--I usually post on Mondays, give or take a day. I need to get brave enough to post pictures someday. ferreehardy.blogspot.com