Monday, January 8, 2007

blurbs

I don't really have much to say, but I noticed I haven't wrote anything in awhile. (which I am sure is frustrating to people who check my blog. If there are any such people.) I am watching the OSU game solo and I am a little disappointed in the Bucks. My brother in law is at the game and I bet he is upset as well. Anyway, in the scheme of things does a college football game really matter. NO!
We are just gearing up for our trip to PA. Rob will be in San Fransisco the first half of the trip and I will stay with his family. It should be a good time. Broderick is excited to see his grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncle. Carys doesn't really have a clue.
So far the new year has been great! We set some goals, not resolutions...goals. One being going on a family vacation. That will be sometime in the summer.
Okay, enough of my babble. I need to go to bed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

jenny said...

I like the new things you added to your blog....good job figuring it out. We're just both becoming so computer literate. :) Love you, J.

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Hey Amy! I enjoy checking your blog! Such sweet pictures, and keeping us posted on your walk with God is always an encouragement. Hope you all have a great time with Rob's family! Dont' forget to let me know how to link to other blogs like you do. love, ferree