Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Birthday Girl

It's hard to believe this little cutie is going to be 7 on Thursday. 
7!
We had her party last week and it was very fun.
We did a spa theme.  Which seems to be the "thing" to do for a little girl turning 7.
That is what the princess wanted so that is what the princess got.
My sister came and helped a ton.
We turned the play room into "Carys' Spa".  This is where we did nails and facials.
Carys had a great time and loved having all her friends here to celebrate with her.
 




Of course Lainey was here to celebrate with the girls!
 
I can not tell you how blessed I am to have this little sweetie in our family.
(I type this as she stands next to me and yammers on about anything and everything.)
 
She is full of joy, love, kindness, and sympathy.
She is laughing or smiling most of the time.
She loves to be with her brother.
She is a cuddly little monkey.
She loves to help others.
She is 100% girly girl.
She is smart.
 
She is a blessing.

Happy Birthday my Sweet!

No comments: