Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thankful Thursday {Baby Edition}

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you know there is a sweet new baby that has blessed my life.  She is my niece.  She is the prettiest baby I have seen in a few years!




To say I am a happy, proud Aunt is an understatement.  I can't seem to get enough o that baby.  I spent most of the day yesterday with her and my sister and didn't want to come home.  (But I do have kids of my own I have to take care of!) 

The kids went back over on Sunday to see her again.  Carys said, "Mom, let's take her up to her room and play with her."  These two will be great friends as Lainey gets older.  Oh yes...and her name...Lainey Louise, the Louise part is after me!  I feel so special!

Today I am thankful Lainey blessed our family!

No comments: