Monday, December 17, 2012

I Have Returned from the Bubble

Yes, the time came for me to come home and leave the most magical place on Earth. 

2 things...
1.  If you have been you know the above to be true...it is a bubble and a magical bubble at that!
2.  If you have not been, the two things above are true.
(Even though I ran into a lady I know today who has been and she didn't not like it!  So, I guess it is not for everyone...but it IS for me!)

Yesterday we returned from our 8 day trip to Disney.  Last year, around this same time, was our first time there.  While nothing can compare to the first trip, this one was AWESOME!  I could go on for days about all that we did and all the fun we had, but I will some it up with some pictures...

This kid made me laugh so much this past week.  He was so much fun to be with!
 
We may have seen the next American Idol star...seriously!
 

I met my favorite princess again.  (Ricki, do you see what I told you?)
She was so sweet and when she found out Broderick knew all there is to know about sharks, she had him sitting right next to her rattling off shark facts.  It was great!
 

We met some knew characters!
 

We got up close and personal with some animals!
 
We tried on hats, and laughed a lot!
 

We met some more new characters.
 

We slowed down and took it all in.
 

We (by we I mean Carys) dressed like a princess.
 
We rode our favorite rides!
 

We played in the gift shops.
 

We wore matching t-shirts for Rob's 40th birthday!
It was awesome!
 

We made new inside jokes and laughed some more!
"Where's Fabio!?"
 

We got rained on but did not let that ruin our fun!
 

We danced in the streets and were carefree!
 

We had a WONDERFUL time!
Can you tell?

No comments: