Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Fun

So we made the BIG change yesterday...Carys is now in a big bed. Actually it is a toddler bed, but it is not a crib anymore. You may be asking yourself if it was hard for me to take down the crib. My reply would be yes. I didn't cry, but I could have. I wasn't sad that we aren't going to have anymore kids, I am really okay with that decision. However, it made me sad that my little Carys is not a baby anymore. She loves her new bed and said, "Daddy, I love my new bed," about 50 times before her nap yesterday. She did great and has not gotten out once. We will see what the days to come bring.
We also took the kids to this great train museum this weekend. Rob had taken Broderick a couple weeks back. Broderick really wanted to take Carys and I. We all loved it! The best part was watching Broderick be so sweet to Carys. They had a play area and Broderick would help Carys climb up and look out for her around the other kids. It was so awesome to see how much he cares and loves her.






No comments: