Saturday, August 9, 2008

VBS and random


This past week Broderick went to VBS at our church. This was the first year he could go and he had such a great time. His crew was a teenage boy that he absolutely loved. Broderick asked if we could have him over sometime. I helped out this year also. I love VBS. Rob and I used to be the directors of it at our old church. It was a lot of work and our church was small. I can't even imagine all the time that goes into it for a church of 2500 people. We had a very fun time and Broderick learned some very important truths about God.
Today is a big day...Broderick has his first soccer practice. He is very excited. We went and bought his shin guards earlier in the week and he has wore them everyday since. All morning he has been asking me, "Is it time to go to soccer?" It should be very funny to watch.

No comments: