Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jamison Hamilton

I am an aunt...again!!! Yesterday at about 12:20 Jamison was born. He was 9.9lbs and 21 1/2 inches long. He is super cute. When he was born he didn't cry, at all. So the took him immediately to the Special Care Nursery and gave him oxygen. Kelly didn't get to hold him, but at aobut 2 yesterday she got to go in and see him. Last night when Rob and I went back to the hospital he was off the oxygen and laying in his crib with the monitors on. Now he is just having trouble breathing while he eats. Once he gets the hang of that, he can go in Kelly's room. I can't wait to go back and see him.
And here is the big brother! He was so excited and just kept saying, "isn't he so cute." I think Jamison looks a lot like Kyler, but we will wait and see as he gets older.
And for all you wondering...this did not make me want more. In fact, it just confirmed that I don't want more!!! I will enjoy being an aunt!!!

No comments: