Monday, April 14, 2008

Isn't this funny?!

So my mom called me 3x on Sunday to see if Rob could help with this...
Yes, that is a canopy on their roof. Unfortunately we were to late to get the call and couldn't help. The wind had picked this up, which was screwed into the deck and set it perfectly on the roof. My mom was calling people to see if they could come help get it down, because is was still very windy and she didn't want it to cause any damage. Just as my brother in law pulled up to help, the wind blew it down and into the kitchen window. (the window just below the leg.) It thankfully didn't come all the way through the window, but did break the wood and crack the glass. When my mom called me I was just laughing. Then when she told me about the window, I felt bad. Still a pretty funny picture though!
I also wanted to update you all on my sister. She is about 22 weeks now and doing great. She did find out they are having another boy! Yay! I love boys. The baby is growing and looked very healthy. Kelly is feeling good and just looks adorable. I love a pregnant belly. (On anyone but me!) Thanks for your prayers for her and keep sending them up.

3 comments:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

The picture's AMAZING! There's got to be some funny website it could go on for the world to see, like America's Funniest Videos, only photos, you know?

jenny said...

This story cracks me up. I really cannot believe that the wind got ahold of it like that. Good thing it didn't take a person out.

Jenny

Unknown said...

That is INSANE!