Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The funk has returned...

Or maybe it never left! We put Carys to bed last night and about 10 minutes later she started crying. Rob and I went into her room and she was vomiting all over her crib. It was nasty! I brought her out to the couch with me, where we spent the rest of the night. She got sick about every 15-25 minutes from about 8pm to 1:30 am. She ate breakfast fine, then we took Broderick to school. Her and I came home and slept on the couch for about an hour and a half, then went back to get Broderick. She got sick one more time when we got home and that was it. She ate dinner fine and went to bed fine. Hopefully she is better. I talked to 2 friends with babies the same age as Carys and they have been vomiting too. When I put Broderick to bed he said his belly hurt. It could be another long night of nasty! Even as bad as Broderick and I felt last week, nothing is as bad as cleaning up vomit!

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh no! i hope you all get better quickly. we've had it all lately, it is no fun. i'm ready for spring, how about you?!

Anonymous said...

So sorry. That is the worst. Yuck.
Hope it ends quickly!
Jeni