Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A little Christmas fun!

Last night we took the kids to a rec center near our house that does a light display. In the middle they have a little log cabin with Santa in it. Broderick has never sat on Santa's lap in this kind of setting before. He comes to my dad's house on Christmas eve and Broderick sat on his lap then. But just yesterday at the mall he said he didn't want to. I asked how Santa would know what he wanted for Christmas then. He said he would just tell him when he comes in is room. (Santa leaves one gift in the kids room on Christmas Eve.) It was very cute! Carys on the other hand I knew would have issues with Santa. The picture below looks like we are tormenting her. I promise we really weren't! She was on his lap for literally 2 seconds. Our pastor showed some histerical pictures on Sunday of kids sitting on Santa's lap. If you were there, I think you would agree she could have been one of the pictures.
Broderick on the other hand had no problem with Santa. He decided to wait until Santa came into his room to tell him what he wanted may be a little to late. He told Santa he wanted RPM #64, a car from the movie, and a Geotrax with the snowplow. Thankfully Santa has already picked them up. (I know because he told me!)

Tomorrow we are spending all day making cookies. I am very excited! Look for those pictures in the next couple of days.

No comments: