Thursday, September 20, 2007

A day at the Zoo

On Saturday we took a trip to the zoo. We had a wonderful time.
We had never been to this zoo before so it was new and exciting for all of us. It was a very interactive zoo. They had a dolphin show, you could feed the giraffes, and wash an elephant, and pet a shark. Broderick has been very into sharks and aquariums lately so we figured he would enjoy this.
This is a picture of us in the dolphin viewing area. It was like a huge glass dome under water. It was very cool!
Broderick feeding a giraffe.
A picture of one of the sharks that Broderick touched. He was so excited he touched one.
And yes...Carys was there too. She just hangs out in the stroller. Those are rhinos behind us.
This may seem strange, but I was wondering who "carabellas" is? I saw you commented and for the life of me can't figure out who you are. Thanks for reading my blog though! Just curious who you are.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Amy,
So glad you guys had fun at the zoo. It looks like a great zoo...I'm sure Lane would have loved those giraffes. Hope you figure out who carabellas is.
Love you,
Jenny

Jeni said...

Hi, Amy...sorry, it is my, Jeni D. My comments show up under my business google account, "Carabellas".