Thursday, September 6, 2007

The daily grind


I feel like since we got back from vacation life has just not slowed down. It seems with school now we have something to do everyday. Which don't get me wrong I am typically a person who likes to be on the go. Today though, I am exhausted. (I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I cleaned my house yesterday and have not been able to go to sleep at night!) I am so thankful that tomorrow and this weekend, we don't have anything planned. I can just go do whatever, or stay home.

With all the craziness of life I have forgotten to post a few things. About 2 days before we left for vacation Carys started walking. I had noticed that at home she was doing a lot of walking around the furniture. While 2 days before we left I was at church and Carys was just walking all over the place. I couldn't believe it! She doesn't really crawl at all now unless she is playing. It is so nice to have her walking. She does like to climb though! She loves to climb on the fireplace hearth and stand up, which is not fun for me. She just stands up and starts laughing. In Broderick's room she likes to climb on his chairs and stand up, but now she stands up and says "no" and then sits down. It is very funny! She also recently got over bronchitis, which was a little scary. I had to take her to the hospital for x-rays and blood work to make sure it wasn't pneumonia. Thankfully ended up not being. However, this is the 2nd time she has had it. The doctor said we will have to keep an eye on her, because it may mean she has asthma. To early to tell, but we will watch her.
The picture above it the 1st two projects Broderick brought home from school. I am guessing they are talking about apples...what do you think?

2 comments:

Ferree Bowman Hardy said...

Give Carys a high five for me on the walking! She is so cute and has such a great personality--I have seldom seen such a happy and smiley baby. I love the sidebar pic of her and Broderick at the beach. Don't worry about not sleeping. Don't nap during the day, either, and one of these nights it'll get back to the routine. Have a fun weekend at home!

Amber said...

definitely a BB fan! haha. It's so funny though, because i can't stand eric!!!! to me there was nothing sweeter than seeing him leave last night, i loved it! evil has said some horrible things, but i have to say he's a good player strategically