Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The amazing things God does!!

I don't know how many of you that read my blog are familiar with my friends Chris and Natasha, so I am going to tell you a little story. About 2 years ago they were separated...while separated Chris did not know the Lord, but God saved his life and through much prayer healed and restored Chris and Natasha's marriage. This past Sunday Chris' ex-wife, Rachel, and his sister Tiff, came to church and were also rescued from the pit of hell. It is so cool to see how God has worked in Chris and Natasha's lives and now it is affecting people around them!!! Praise the Lord.
I also wanted to include some cute pictures of the kids I took on Sunday.
Every Sunday night we have pizza and movie night. It is our family night. This is typically what it is like. The kids eat pizza in their highchair and booster seat while we watch a kid movie and then after we are done eating we veg out and finish the movie. We have done this for over a year now and it has become one of my favorite things!
This is a picture of Carys I took when we got home from Church on Sunday. I loved her little outfit and thought she looked so grown-up.

No comments: