Monday, May 7, 2007

Granny Party!

Carrie and I
(yes...that is me on the left)


And here is the "party pooper"


My friend Carrie had a 30th birthday party/sleepover for herself on Friday. She did a granny theme which meant we all had to dress up in granny gear. It was a whole lot of fun! We did a costume contest, made pot holders, did a scavenger hunt, had to fix some one's hair like a granny and played Golden Girls trivia. As you can tell Carrie knows how to do a sleepover. I am proud to say I won the costume contest. I also borrowed a portable toilet from my grandma and decorated with balloons and a sign that said, "Party Pooper." One girl came without a granny outfit on, so we made her sit on the toilet with the sign. It was very funny. I thought you all might like to see the granny costumes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy, that is HILARIOUS.