Friday, May 25, 2007

Clean House

This is Broderick's new bed. Actually it is a very old bed. It was my grandmother's then mine. I used it until Rob and I got married. He loves his new dino blanket.


This is just a funny picture of Carys smashing her face agaisnt the glass.


I have been cleaning for about 2 whole weeks now! Spring cleaning that is. I wasn't going to do it this year, but Rob's parents are coming into town this weekend and that always motivates me to spring clean. However...I am sooo tired now. I also cleaned my dad's and mom's this week. So if you come to my house next week or maybe even the next week, it might be dirty. I will not feel like cleaning for a long time.

This Memorial day weekend should be a good one. Like I mentioned, Rob's parents are coming in and they will be here any minute. We always have a good time with them. Broderick is very excited. As soon as he woke up he asked me if they were here yet. He is napping right now, so when he wakes up they will be here.

No comments: