Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Carys is getting SO big!

Carys waving bye-bye.


Carys playing peek-a-boo.


In the last week I feel like Carys has learned so much. She has learned to wave bye-bye, clap, go from laying down to sitting up all on her own and just yesterday she started standing up! I went in to get her from her nap and she was standing in her crib laughing and having a great time. She is 10 months so she should be learning these things. It just makes me a little sad that my baby is getting bigger. She loves to stand and she just smiles and laughs when she is standing. She is crawling all over the place and in to everything!!! I lay her on the floor in the living room and before I know it she is in the kitchen. Which means, I have to keep the floors really clean. Today she was playing on the floor with her buddy Beckett and they found one of the older kids bowls of cherrios and they were have a ball. They were scarfing them down! It was pretty funny. Her and Broderick are such sweet blessing to me!

1 comment:

Amber said...

awww, she is getting so big! Maya just started crawling, and eventhough she isn't super fast yet, she is into everything! she always manages to get to the places she's not supposed to go! never a dull moment for us, huh?