Monday, March 26, 2007

A few new things...



We have had a few new things happen around our house since I last posted. Carys has had her first taste of true solid food. Cheerios of course. She seemed to like them. She hasn't figured out how to put them in her mouth yet, but if I put them in for her she will eat them. She likes playing with them on her tray more than anything. I also think I can see her first tooth coming through. She is 9 months, you would think she would have at least one tooth! I don't know for sure that it is. If it pops through the next couple of days, I will put some pictures of it. I also nursed her for the last time this morning. It is very sad, but she is ready. She gets very distracted and doesn't really nurse very well anyway. The last 2 Sundays at church she has had some trouble being dropped off in the nursery. The separation anxiety has hit us. She even cried at my sisters today. Very strange. Broderick never did this so it is new territory for me.

Speaking of Broderick...I think we have passed through the potty training. I wouldn't say he is totally trained, but he has only had 2 accidents in like 3 weeks. I am so glad! This means preschool can happen. We have had great weather the last couple days, so we have been outside playing. Broderick has been enjoying riding his bike. He is quick on it! He is getting so big.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, I just found your blog through Amber's! Very fun. I don't know if we've told you yet, but we are expecting! I am only 8 weeks and due in the early part of November but we are very excited! My other blog is www.xanga.com/jcsonflower; I post there regularly... Talk with you soon!

Amber said...

gibson didn't get his first tooth until 8 months, but maya got hers at 6. she has been a total mess! she has the two little ones on the bottom and it looks like there are more on the way. i think she's totally playing up the drama factor!