Monday, March 12, 2007

I Can't believe I am posting this!


My son, Broderick, tends to crack me up. Today was probably the funniest thing he has ever said. I can't even type it without laughing. He was on the toilet going potty. I asked him if he needed to poop. He said, "No." I then asked him, "Why are you farting then?" He said, "I'm not, I am just making noise with my butt." He said this so casually! The things that come out of children's mouths.

In other news on the James front...We booked our vacation today. We are going to Mrytle Beach in August. Which is also the week before Broderick starts preschool. I am so excited for Broderick and Carys to see the ocean.

Carys is doing great sitting up, but she has already figured out how to get back to the ground and roll around. Again, I don't get to experience the whole sitting at the basket of toys for hours. Oh well! She is also trying to crawl. I didn't really want her to at first, just wasn't ready. But she can roll wherever she wants to go, so she won't be into anything more than she can get into now.

Enjoy the new pics!

1 comment:

Amber said...

i love the farting story, that is hilarious! maya is rolling around everywhere now and i'm realizing my busyness factor is about to go way up!