Thursday, February 19, 2015

Prayer

We are 1 month away!!!! 

1 MONTH!

Our departure day will be here before we know it.  I have started getting clothes out and making lists of what I need to buy.  Making doctors appointments and getting prescriptions. Planning our days out and how we can best proclaim Jesus while there. 


That being said, I am calling you to prayer! 
 
Please join us in prayer:
Safety while traveling
Health for our family
Broderick will be sharing his testimony to the school children.
Rob will be preaching.
The staff and children would be encouraged
God would be glorified and His work would be accomplished.

 
We would also ask that you be in prayer that there would be protection around our family from Satan's schemes.  Going a mission trip makes me acutely aware of the enemy at work.  I am not saying that he is after our family any more than he is after anyone elses.  The truth is, he HATES every follower of Jesus and is after us all every single day.  When preparing for a trip my radar is way up to his schemes.  I have been feeling him work in our midst which can be super frustrating.  However, I can also feel the Lord working in our midst and each one of us drawing nearer to Him, which is very encouraging. 


If you would like to receive more specific things to pray about leading up to our trip and while we are gone please email me (robnamy2000@gmail.com) and I will add you to a prayer email list.   
 


 

No comments: