Thursday, October 3, 2013

1 WEEK PEOPLE!!!!!!

Yes...in one week Rob and I will be leaving for Africa.  It seems very surreal.  Part of me feels like I am living in a dream.  And shockingly I am at ease about the whole thing.  I have woken up twice in the middle of the night having a freak out moment about the flight and my mind is whirling with all the things I need to prepare for the kids to be left for 10 days.

But...
other than that, I feel good.  I am not nervous.  I am not worried.  I am not stressed.  Just thinking and planning.  I am REALLY excited to get my feet on that African soil and love on some sweet babies!

I am holding fast to this verse....
"See I am sending an angel before you and lead you safely to the place I have prepared for you" 
 Exodus 23:20

Our itinerary while there is as follows...

Dates of trip: October 10-19
October 10-  Depart late afternoon
October 11- Arrive at Entebbe Airport, staying at Entebbe Airport Guest House
October 12 -AM Drive to Jinja, PM serve at Sangaalo Babies
October 13 - AII day at  Sangaalo Babies, worship and lunch with them
October 14 -  AM serve at Pillars Of Hope and Home Again School
                   - PM drive to Mbale
October 15 - ALL DAY serve at Ebenezer Childrens Ministry
October 16 - ALL DAY serve at Ebenezer Childrens Ministry
October 17 - AM serve at Ebenezer Childrens Ministryr, PM drive to Jinja
October 18 - AM at Healing Faith
                    -PM travel to airport, leave Entebbe 11 :30pm
October 19 - Arrive home in afternoon

I would LOVE if you all would pray over this.  It would mean the world to me.  Prayer is the most important piece to this trip.  If you would even be so kind to print it out and put it on your fridge or mirror....that would even be better.  Then it will be a constant reminder to pray.  And remember, we will be 7 hours behind you in time.  


Thanks friends!

No comments: