Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am having mixed emotions.  You see, The Twilight Saga movie series will come to and end for me this evening.  I have hours and years invested in this series.  I am excited to see the movie, and fankly, kind of excited for it all to be over.  But I am a little bummed because well...it will be over. 

I can remember the first moment I told my mom I would never read the books no matter how good she said they were.

I can remember seeing the first movie for the first time.

I can remember Carrie telling me she started reading the books and I thought she was nuts.

I can remember going with Carrie to see New Moon in the theatre.

And I can remember the moment at the end of New Moon when I decided I had to read the books!

I remember staying up for hours to finish just one more chapter.

I remember going to see Eclipse.

And who can forget this...



When Ricki, Carrie, Maria and I went at midnight to see Breaking Dawn!  (A night I will never forget!)

So tonight, I will put on my "Team Edward" shirt, sit in a theatre for hours before the movie starts, and watch the Breaking Dawn part 2.  (tear) 

Today I am thankful for great books and good movies and goofy friends!

No comments: