Monday, November 26, 2012

My Black Friday Experience

 
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving!  We went to my sister and brother-in law's for lunch and my mom and step dad's for dinner.  I know what you are thinking...That is a lot of food.  Yes, yes it was!  It was all good food too!
 

 
After dinner Rob and I headed out shopping.  I know, crazy.  I have not been shopping on black Friday (in this case Thursday) since Broderick was a baby. 
There wasn't anything special I was looking for, I just wanted to go for the experience.
And that is exactly what I got.
 
We got to Toys R Us right as it was opening.  The line was wrapped around the building.  There were people there that had been camping out since Tuesday.
What!?
What could you possible want that is worth camping out at a store for?
Not sure.
Needless to say we did not go in Toys R Us this time.  We went back 2 other times.  The second time the line o check out was insane, so we went back about 2:00 am and there was no line and they still had what we were looking for.
After our first visit to Toys R Us we left and met up with some friends at Target.
We met some lovely people in line and had a great time.
Target wasn't too bad.  We got in, got what we wanted and got out!
Then we headed to the mall.
This place was CRAZY!
Mostly because there were a lot of teenagers out.  You know the ones, they were leggings, boots and sweatshirts.  Everywhere.  Everyday. 
(I love leggings as much as the next girl, but I don't get the leggings and sweatshirt combo!  I thought leggings were so you could look cute, classy and fashionable while being comfy too!)
They were going to Victoria Secret for something.  Probably more leggings and sweatshirts.
Anyway...we got coffee and food before the stores opened.
At this point Ricki and I were tired and getting slap happy which made for a lot of laughs!


We got home about 3:30am.  We had what gotten what we wanted and saved some dough.
All in all, it was a super fun night!


No comments: