Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I know it's Tuesday

I know you all were just on pins and needles all day yesterday waiting to see what I did this weekend! To be honest, it wasn't that exciting. (Is it ever?)
We worked on our bathroom. It is coming along...slowly...but coming. There are so many decisions to make! (I have thought repeatedly through this process that I don't EVER want to build a house. In fact, I don't know if I EVER even want to move!) I am loving the way it is coming along and can't wait to show you all the finish product.
I did get to do one fun thing this weekend...my friend, Candice, got married on Saturday. She was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen. She is gorgeous to begin with and then you put a gorgeous wedding dress on her and she was just stunning!
I love weddings. It never fails, as soon as the groom sees his bride walking down the aisle I begin to swallow back tears. (I always watch the groom.) It immediately takes me back to my special day. I had a great time that night...dancing, squeezing my hubby, hanging out with friends...it was a good time!

No comments: