Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Some days it is hard to think of something to be thankful for.

Today is NOT one of those days!!!

The problem, today, has been deciding which one I should post about.

I could tell you I am thankful for mouse traps. Which I am! I heard one making some noise in our trash can the other night, so we set the traps and with in 2 hours we caught the little rodent!

I could tell you I am thankful for having 2 bathrooms. Which I am! I mentioned on Monday the we are remodeling our master bath, so we have all been using the hall bath. It can be tight in there when Rob and I are both trying to get ready at the same time. It works just fine, but I am thankful we have 2 bathrooms.

I could tell you I am thankful for all the lovely ladies I work with at the preschool. Which I am! I worked everyday this week and I am so thankful to be surrounded by such nice, fun people.

I could also tell you I am thankful for my in-laws. Which I am! They spent all of spring break with us and we had a blast! They are such wonderful people. My father-in-law and I have a "special" relationship...I give him a hard time, and he tries to give it back! (It is so fun!) My mother-in-law and I talk and laugh just like I do with some of my best girlfriends! I hate that they live far away and really wish we could all be closer. But since we can't I will cherish the times we are together!

Today, I am thankful for traps, bathrooms, ladies and my in-laws!

No comments: