Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What's been on my mind lately



> My wonderful mom turned 50 a few weeks ago. Doesn't she look good for 501?

> I can't believe school is almost over! I have had a great year with the kids. Loved both of their teachers and will miss them greatly! And...my oldest is going to be in 1st grade after summer! AHHHHHHH! Where does time go!

> I loooooove this beautiful weather and can't get enough of being outside!

> I am looking so forward to our 2 summer trips and planning our 10 year anniversary trip! Wootwoot! (really looking forward to that trip!)

> We have been going through Ephesians with house church. Only a few weeks left, but I have been loving it! I tell you what...there are some amazing women in my house church. They are really helping me in my walk with the Lord!

> Carys has her dance recital in a few weeks. I can't wait to see her in her little costume up on stage. She is going to be gorgeous!

> Speaking of Carys...she turns 4 in less than 2 months! She is such a crack up...love watching her grow!

> I turn 29 in less then 2 months! That is a whole other post!

> Had a great day/night out with my friend Carrie. She doesn't have a blog, but she needs one! (Did you like that Carrie, I know you are reading this!)

> Can't wait to celebrate all the great mom's in my life this weekend!

> Going out to a "surprise" with the kids! Can't wait!

No comments: