Monday, November 30, 2009

6 years old!!!!

This handsome boy you see before you is 6 today. That is right 6! It seems weird to say. To see what this little guy is growing into is something truly amazing. There are so many things I love about him. Here are just a few:
- You are VERY smart!
(To see how much you are learning and maturing in Kindergarten is great!
-You care about your sister and do really love her.
(Even though you tease her and pick on her!)
- Your laugh is infectious.
(I always say, no one gets you laughing like Daddy and Kyler!)
- Every morning when you get up,
you come find me in the living room and curl up in a little ball on my lap.
(These are the things I will miss most as you continue to grow.)
- You make sure someone prays with you each night before bed.
(I love that you have a desire to talk to and know the Lord. Praying that it becomes a life long commitment in your life.)
- You have more energy then any one child I have ever met!
(While I love this about you, it can make me a little crazy too!)
- You eat ketchup on EVERYTHING!
(Okay, so I may not love that about you, but I do think it is funny and cute!)
- YOU ARE MY SON!
(Like Daddy always says, "In a room full of boys, I would pick you every time!)

I pray that this year will be a wonderful year for you little buddy!

Okay, so now that I am about to cry, let's lighten the mood!

(We had a wonderful party for Broderick last night, but due to some computer issues, I can't post any of those pictures. I will do so as soon as I can.)

2 comments:

jenny said...

Happy Bday, Broderick! You are a dear boy and we are privileged to be a part of your life! God is growing you into a wonderful little boy and we know He has great things planned for your life. You will always hold a special place in my heart as Rowan's first best friend. Enjoy your day! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Children, one of God's greatest blessings, the other is Grandchildren. There is nothing like them and I am so glad that I have both! I love them all like none other. Grandma Allen