Thursday, June 4, 2009

Difference between boys and girls

If any of you have boy and girl children you can tell that there is a HUGE difference between boys and girls from a very young age. Small example: On Tuesdays and Thursdays I let the kids wear whatever they want. Today being a Thursday I told Carys to pick out whatever she wanted to wear. (I was expecting her to pick a very frilly white and purple dress that she normally wants to wear, but it is just too fancy.) She actually said she didn't want to wear a dress, skirt or pants...dilemma! She finally settled on a dress, of course, dress up pink heals, a tiara, Cinderella bag and wand! (I wish I had a picture!) Broderick on the other hand...Blue sweatpants and a Star Wars t-shirt. It took him about 2 minutes! I love it! I think this is just a slight glimmer into my future!

No comments: