Monday, April 6, 2009

We interrupt this Chicago trip...

My sister gave me the best birthday present EVER!!! (My birthday isn't until June, but this was great!) We went to the New Kids on the Block concert!! It was so much fun. One of her friends that she has had since 5th grade organized the trip and eight girls total went. I didn't know all of them but it was still a blast! I decorated the car which my sister just loved!! (Not really, I think she would have put a bag over her head if I had one.)
I get so aggravated because I can't take our good camera into events like this so I didn't get any really good pictures of the actual concert. We actually had really good seats though. Ya know...there isn't a real high demand for New Kids tickets these days!! The women screaming in the audience were just as loud as the first time I saw them about 17 or so years ago. When I came home the whole next day Rob was telling me I was talking really loud. I couldn't hear, I could tell I was talking loud, but I couldn't help it.

My sis and I at the concert having a GREAT time!
Thanks Kelly for a wonderful night!!




1 comment:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Thanks for the comment on the babes, I really love the babylegs! Or maybe I just love the legs that are in them!? I actually got some at Target too...strange, huh? They have a real small collection in the baby section. I am planning on going to NKOTB at the end of July with some girls...can't wait!! Glad you had fun!