Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shhh-cago Day 2

If you all are wondering why I keep writing Shh-cago...Carys kept calling it Cago. So I told her to say Shhh (very emphasized) and then cago. So she was really pronouncing the shhh, like you would if you were telling someone to be quite, and then saying cago. It was very cute!
So on day 2 we went to the Museum of Science and Industry or Science and Industry Museum, I am not sure, something like that. It all all sorts of hands on things. A real submarine that was captured during WWI, I think! We got to take a tour of that and it was really cool. They had a real airplane we got to walk on, a coal mine tour that we didn't get to, farm machines the kids got to sit in, all sorts of fun stuff.
I love this picture of the kids...we were waiting to take the tour of the sub. They were being sooooo sweet to each other.
That night we ate at the Rainforest Cafe. Super Fun! The pictures didn't turn out real great because it was dark. The kids thought this was so cool! (So did I!)After dinner we walked to Michigan Ave and went to the Disney Store and Hershey's. Hershey's had a little cafe with cupcakes, cookies, chocolate milk, and all sorts of goodies. We got cupcakes and chocolate milk and they were good!
This day was my favorite! I mean, if chocolate is involved of course it is, right!!!




No comments: