Friday, May 16, 2008

My BIG kids

So, Carys has decided that she wants to go pee on the potty. I really was not in any hurry to train her, but on Tuesday she started telling me every time she had to go. She only went 2x in her diaper all day. (one of those was at nap time.) Wednesday and Thursday she was still telling me, but it was just a little too late. She still has been going on the potty a good amount of the time. I think she is going to have to feel it in something other than her diaper to get the idea. So this morning we are off to Target to buy "them". I was so not anticipating this. Everyone with girls kept saying they are easier than boys, but I really didn't plan on even trying until this summer. Carys obviously had different plans.
Broderick is finishing up his last day of swim lessons before we start the summer session. He has learned how to float on front and back, go all the way under water blowing bubbles, jump off the side of the pool, swim with help half the length of the pool, and they are working on going off the diving board. He has done such a wonderful job and it makes me feel more comfortable about this summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Alright Carys!