Saturday, November 10, 2007

Random



This past week has been, well...sick. Broderick woke up Monday middle of the night with some stomach problems. So naturally Tuesday he didn't go to school. He was fine all day though. Then Tuesday night Carys woke up about 3:30 on fire. She just got over a fever, but still is not feeling well. I love my children and I am glad I am the one that gets to take care of them when they are sick, but being in the house for 5 days straight makes me a little crabby.

This week, while being stuck in, Rob, Broderick and I watched a Louie Giglio video called "How Great is Our God." It goes along with what our pastor has been talking about the last couple of weeks. It is amazing. We truly worship a HUGE God that does unimaginable things. Like create! I would highly recommend everyone to watch it. It will blow you away. Anyway it did me.

Rob took the kids to the aquarium last week and thought I would post some cute pictures he took. They are above.
We had Broderick's parent/teacher conference on Thursday and it went very well. The teacher said he is always excited to know what they are doing that day. He comes in the classroom and always welcomes the other kids by name. He then wants Mrs. Weber to say hi to the kids. She said he plays very well by himself and next to the other kids. He always loves the snack! (big surprise there!) She said she loves having him in her class. She had all the kids draw a picture of themselves. Broderick did a good job. It was a stick person and he had the body parts in the right spots. After they drew themselves they were aloud to draw whatever they wanted to on the paper. Broderick drew a picture of Carys right next to him. It was the sweetest thing. When we got home, I told him I saw the picture. He said, "I drew Carys because she is my baby sister and I lover her." Doesn't that make you well up? It did me!

No comments: