Thursday, November 15, 2007

My wonderful husband

Last night Rob surprised me with a night out. This was not just your typical dinner and a movie date. Oh no...He went above and beyond the call of duty! He had arranged for the kids to spend the night at my mom and step dads, (Thanks again for that mom and Rich.) We went to Cena for dinner. Wonderful place to try, especially if you like meat and A LOT of it. Then we went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra! I can not even begin to describe in words how amazing it was. There were lights everywhere, sometimes so bright Rob and I had to close our eyes and it still seemed bright. The music and musicians were like none I had ever heard before. It was so much fun. I would recommend to everyone to go see them next year when they are in your town. Even if you have to drive to get to them. It was a great way to kick off the holiday season.
So to my wonderful husband... I love you and thank you so much for planning such a fabulous night out. I enjoyed the food, the concert, but most of all the one I spent it with. You truly are such a wonderful gift from the Lord. XXOO

No comments: