Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Little Halloween Fun

One of my friends had a halloween party on Saturday night. It was a western theme. Rob and I had a great time getting our costumes ready for the party. Thanks to my sister and my mom the costumes came together great! Can you guess who we are? Several people at the party did not know. And I am sad to say we did not win the costume contest. We both lost by 1 vote.
(A rodeo clown won for the guys and an Indian for the girls.) The other costumes were great. There were indians, rednecks, rodeo clowns, rodeo cowboys, square dancers, even, a naked cowboy and his wife. (not really naked, but that was what he was going for.) Oh...yes, Rob does have makeup on. It completes the look.

Rob bought a gun set for his costume, just for the holster. He told Broderick he could have it after the party. The first thing Broderick said when he woke up this morning was, "Daddy said I could have those guns." He has played with them ALL day. This is a picture of him before we left for church today. He certainly is a boy!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I LOVE that picture of Broderick! That is too cute.
Jeni