Sunday, August 26, 2007

VACATION!!!!

We just returned home from the beach yesterday and we had a great time. Here are just a few pictures of our trip.




This picture with the rake floating away in the background is a good reminder of what happen next... After Rob got done taking the picture Broderick ran off to get the rake, he bent down looked at me and then a wave came and took him under. He was a good sport about it and kept swimming.





This is a picture of a sand castle Broderick and I made. He had fun just sitting in the hole.














I love these two pictures of the kids. They had such a wonderful time at the beach.

1 comment:

Mom Allen said...

Amy,

You are a loving giving child of God and you are so blessed with a beautiful family and I wish I had your faith and wisdom in the Lord our God! I am so glad that you had a chance to go on a vacation to enjoy and be with your family what a wonderful gift.
I love you, mom