Monday, August 6, 2007

Splashin' Around

We have really been enjoying the warm weather and going to the pool with the kids the last couple of days. On Weds we found this great pool not to far from our house. We all went after Rob got home from work, then I went back Thursday by myself. We also took the kids Friday night and Saturday. They really had a great time playing in the water and Rob and I had fun playing with them. It makes me so excited for vacation.
Carys loved sitting on the edge and splashing in the water. Then she would crawl out and crawl back in. By Saturday she would just keep crawling not realizing it was getting deeper and she wasn't going to be able to touch.
Broderick turned into a little shark from Weds to Saturday. He was going under water, jumping off the side by himself, trying to swim underwater. He really had the most fun I think.
Broderick and Carys taking a little break. Carys loved these little chairs, because she could climb right up in them. Which is something she loves to do.
This is a picture of Carys playing her game of going in and out.
My little Broderick...What a tough guy!

No comments: