Wednesday, February 7, 2007




We finally got some firewood and Rob and Broderick made a fire a couple nights ago. Broderick loves helping Rob make them. Whenever Rob gets the gloves out Broderick says, "Are you going to wear your daddy gloves?" It cracks me up every time.


On a different note, this past week in house church we have been reading Matthew 4. Verse 11 is very encouraging to me. "Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him." There have been some things going on in my life, not Satan tempting me necessarily (even though he is always at work), but it is great comfort to me to know God's angels are attending to me and those around me. I know sometimes when I am going through things and feeling overwhelmed or exhausted I think..."I can't do this without the Lord." And that is the truth, I need his angels attending to me all the time. God's word is so true and powerful!

2 comments:

jenny said...

Amy, the new pics are so cute. Broderick will definitely know all the tricks of fire building after helping Rob out. Thanks also for your encouraging words in what God has been teaching you. Love, Jenny

Lucian's Mom said...

Hey Amy, this kids are getting so big!!!!! I love reading your blog. We should try and get together in the next few weeks. Any time that you have available on Fri or Sat? Those are the days Donnie's off.

Love you!
Amanda