Sunday, February 11, 2007

A New Pet



Rob and I have been talking about getting Broderick a fish for about a year now. We finally did, today. We were out doing some shopping last night and went ahead and bought a tank, and then Rob and Broderick went and picked out one today. It is a Beta. Broderick is still thinking about a name. When Rob first asked him what he wanted to call him, he said, "Fish." Sometimes it is so simple for kids. Broderick changed his mind and doesn't want to call him that anymore. I am glad he has it, because he really likes it. However, I told Rob I a will not be cleaning the tank or flushing it when it dies. I don't touch fish. I hope you all enjoy the pictures and if you have any ideas for a name let me know.

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Amy and Broderick,

I was showing Skylar the pictures of Broderick and his new fish and asked her what she thought Broderick should name him. She came up with "Dippy"!! I asked her why Dippy and she said cause he swims in the water. : ) She said River would like to call him "Rocky" ; ) So sorry we aren't much help, but keep us posted on what you come up with.

Love,
Amy