Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thoughts on Broderick

Broderick's 3rd birthday is tomorrow and I feel sad, yet excited. He is such a sweet little guy. Yesterday at breakfast he was talking about Grandma James' are being broken and he said, "Grandma James' arm broke off." I said, "No honey, her arm didn't break off, the bone inside her arm cracked." He seemed okay with that answer. It was so funny to me that he really thought her arm broke off. Tonight right before bed he was playing with "Baby Carys" and he said, " I want to marry Baby Carys." I told him he couldn't...he didn't like that answer. I love the things he says. I just wonder sometimes what goes on inside his brain. Well...here's to Broderick on the eve of his 3rd birthday. Happy Birthday Bud!!!

6 comments:

Terri said...

I love it! What a great idea. It's hard to believe Broderick is 3.Happy Birthday to our little buddy from Grandma James and Grandpa Bobby.Thanks for praying for my arm. It feels better already.Give Carys a kiss. Love you guys. Terri

Mom Allen said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Broderick
Happy Birthday to you

We love you,
Grandma and Grandpa Allen
We love you too Carys, Rob and Amy!

Great idea like Terri said.

Mrs Dorr said...

Hey, fun to see you on here. I feel like I haven't seen you "in person" in a long time. Want to do a playdate soon? Tell Broderick P and I said Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Broderick, I love you and you are my best buddy in the whole wide world. Happy Birthday!
Logan

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Broderick you are a special little boy!
We Love You!

Amber said...

yay, i'm so glad your on here! we never get to see each other. we all need to get together soon! we would love it.