Monday, March 15, 2010

My Thoughts Are Random Today

Rob went out of town for work on Wednesday so needless today I had a long couple of days. I tried to make them fun. Friday night I had some friends over to play Just Dance on the Wii. We had a great time. (Sorry to you for posting these pictures!)

Rob got home on Sunday night so the kids and I decided to have a "Welcome Home" party. This was a good idea. The kids loved decorating the house and making him rice crispy treats. (Another blogging friend did this and I thought it was a very cute idea.)
Due to the nice weather we have spent a lot of time outside. It has put me in the mood to spring clean, which may just start this week. We ordered new living room furniture so I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Which also will spur on some new decorating! We booked our summer vacation and I am so excited. We are staying at the same hotel, but in an oceanfront this year. Summer seems like a long time away, but hopefully it will come quick!
I am also going to try and make homemade pop-tarts and hot pockets thanks to Kate's blog. Hopefully they will turn out good.
Well, thanks for checking in on me and sorry this is so random.

1 comment:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hope the pop-tarts turned out ok - My girls loved them!